Monday, May 17, 2010

half-finished

ih. it's been a loooong time i havent updated anything on this pity stuff eh? i count every single day and wow! lil bit amazed to know that less than 2 weeks later im having my school holiday.. and this friday im having my first FINAL EXAM waaah wanna know what is it gonna be? physics and bahasa. die.
oh oh. wanna tell u about my biggest desire ha! i bet u know this..

DIANA MINI!!!!!!!!!!!
some of its results examples



actually i cant afford to buy it with its flash. it will cost me around 1,2million rupiahs. even to buy the diana mini only, i used to search from every online shops ive added to my FB. the most expensive is idr 800 (better i buy at lomography embassy then) and the cheapest is idr650 but i still dont know does it in ready stock or not.
hm.. ok ill be waiting.....
i was a bit surprised when i told daddy i am going to buy lomo, he just said 'ok. if it will useful for u, then buy it'
what about my mom? i told her 'mom im gonna buy lomo! it's diana mini, costs idr700k and of course ill buy it with my own money' then what did she say? 'yeah, no doubt. buy it' BIG smile after that. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment